Download your aadhar card in smartphone like this, if you have any problem then call on this number
Aadhaar Card Download If you have any kind of problem related to Aadhar card, then you can get information about your problem by calling Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) hotline number 1947.
New Delhi, Business Desk. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides new facilities for Aadhaar card holders. Along with this, he also solves their every small problem. During the Corona pandemic, UIDAI announced for card holders that they can now download their Aadhar card online anytime and from anywhere. For this, UIDAI had also issued an Aadhaar direct link, Through which 12 digit Unique ID (Aadhaar Card) can be downloaded. Aadhar card can be downloaded through Aadhar direct link (eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/).
8 Steps to Download Aadhaar
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in/)
- After this, going under ‘Get Aadhaar’, click on Download Aadhaar option
- After this enter your Aadhaar number and the security code shown on the page
- Click on ‘Send OTP’, now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Verify and download’
- After your details are verified you will get the PDF of Aadhar card in your download folder
- PDF will require a password, to open it, click on the downloaded file and enter the password, it will be of eight characters
- Once unlocked, you can either keep the e-Aadhaar card in the downloads folder or save it in your email for future use
Should you face any downside in downloading Aadhaar then you’ll be able to name on Distinctive Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) buyer care quantity 1947.
UIDAI is preparing for international level
UIDAI is getting ready to collaborate with organizations such because the United Nations and the World Financial institution in addition to different international economies to make digital identities accessible in varied international locations.