If you want to do Hard Reset, then you have to do all the steps very carefully because if you do any of the steps wrong then your mobile can also get spoiled by it. So before doing this work in Jio Phone, you should keep all the files and contact numbers of your phone in a safe place so that you can put them back in your mobile. Jio Phone Hard Reset Kaise Kare In Hindi
Step by Step Reset Jio Phone:
- First of all, switch off your mobile and remove its battery and put it back in again.
- Now you have to go into the recovery mode of the mobile by pressing the Power and number 8 buttons.
- Now you will get an option of wipe data / factory reset there, you have to go and click on it.
- Now you will have two options in front of you, out of which you have to press the button on Yes Tab.
- Now your mobile Hard Reset has been done and now you have to click on the Reboot System Now button.
- Now your mobile is brand new.
How to hard reset jio phone – F90m
- First of all, open the battery of your phone once and put it back in its place.
- After this, by pressing the Up navigation button of your phone, do not do your phone through the power (red) button, after which you will see a Settings sign in front of you.
- Now you press and hold the Left selection key (on which Jio will be written above) of your phone and press and release the Right Selection key (on which you have the symbol of Jio money) once.
- Now something will be written in front of you, you have to use down navigation button to come down where you will get an option wipe data/factory reset by clicking on it.
- After this you will have two options in front of you by selecting Yes / No, out of which you have to select yes and press OK.
- After pressing ok, you have to wait for some time, after which Reboot System now will be written in front of you, on which you have to click.
- Leave your phone for a while, your phone will now be automatic open.
How to hard reset jio phone – F61f
- First of all, you have to open the Jio phone’s battery once and set it again in its place, so that your jio phone will be completely tied.
- Now you have to press and hold the call receiving button (Green Button) of your jio phone and your power (red) button.
- When your phone’s screen is on, then you have to release your power (red) button but do not leave the call receiving button (Green Button), you have to hold it.
- After this a triangle logo will appear in front of you, after which you have to leave the call receiving button (Green Button).
- After this you press the power button of your phone once.
- Now something will be written in front of you in which you will get an option by doing wipe data / factory reset, after selecting which you have to press the power button of the phone.
- After pressing the power button, you will get two options by selecting Yes / No, out of which you have to select Yes and press the power button once again.
- Now you have to wait a little while the formatting is going on, now after the formatting is stopped, you will have an option written reboot system now, after selecting it, you will have to press the power button once again.
- Your phone is now successfully Hard reset.